If you reside in Nebraska and need auto insurance, there is only one place to go: here at Guardian Insurance. We offer all coverage types for your needs. Car insurance is essential to have since it protects your vehicle and yourself in the event of an accident. Our office is located in Omaha, NE.
Auto Insurance Requirements
Auto insurance is legally required in the state of Nebraska. You must at least obtain liability insurance with the following limits:
- Bodily injury coverage for $25,000 for each person and $50,000 for each accident
- Property damage liability coverage for at least $25,000
- Uninsured motorist coverage for $25,000 for each person and $50,000 for each accident
- Underinsured motorist coverage for $25,000 for each person and $50,000 for each accident
Auto Insurance Coverage
If you choose to aim for higher coverage limits, you can choose from any of the following insurance coverage options:
- Collision- In the event of an accident with another motorist, this will cover your repair or replacement expenses.
- Comprehensive- This coverage will pay for your repair or replacement expenses if your vehicle has sustained damage due to theft, vandalism, storms, or something similar.
- Medical payments- This will cover you and your passengers in the event of an accident that results in injuries. Additionally, it will cover funeral expenses for both you and your passengers.
- Roadside assistance- If your car’s battery dies, you run out of gas, or you become stranded on the side of the road for some other reason, this coverage will protect you.
To obtain a quote for auto insurance, don't hesitate to contact Guardian Insurance today. You can also visit us in person or give us a call. Our agents will be more than happy to assist you. We are located in Omaha, NE. Ask about insurance options in Iowa, South Dakota, Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Colorado, and Missouri.