Do you own a motorcycle? If so, we can assist with insurance at Guardian Insurance in Omaha, NE. Finding the right coverage is significant because you want to ensure that your investment remains protected. We offer coverage ranging from liability to comprehensive, and we are confident we will find one that meets your needs.
Motorcycle Insurance Requirements
The state of Nebraska requires that all riders obtain motorcycle insurance. Liability insurance is the minimum required. Additionally, the state of Nebraska is an “at fault” state for motorcycle insurance, which means if you don’t have the necessary coverage and are at fault for an accident, you will be hit with penalties, fines, license suspension, and possibly jail time.
You must also obtain at least $25,000 for bodily injury coverage for one person, $50,000 for bodily injury for two or more persons, and $25,000 for property damage coverage.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
We offer the following coverage options to protect your investment, including:
- Collision- This ensures your motorcycle is protected in an accident. It will cover your repair expenses as well.
- Uninsured/underinsured- This will protect you if you are involved in an accident with a motorist who doesn’t have insurance or does not have enough insurance.
- Comprehensive- This coverage will protect you in the event of fire, wind, water, theft, or vandalism to your bike.
- Medical payments coverage- This will cover you for things including dental care, prescription drug payments, home nursing care, funeral expenses, and medical co-payments.
- Custom parts coverage- This covers items such as handmade pipes and tanks, in addition to aftermarket parts and accessories.
To obtain a quote for motorcycle insurance, please visit our Guardian Insurance office in Omaha, NE today. We also serve Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, South Dakota, Arizona, Colorado, and Florida.