Do you own a business? If so, we offer commercial insurance here at Guardian Insurance. We can help you find the right type of coverage to keep your business afloat and protected at all times. Commercial insurance is vital because it protects you if a customer gets injured, someone causes property damage, or something similar. It also covers you if someone files a lawsuit against your business. We are located in Omaha, NE. We serve Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Colorado, and Missouri.
Commercial Insurance Requirements
All businesses in the state of Nebraska must obtain workers' compensation insurance. This is a policy that covers medical expenses for work-related illnesses and injuries.
In addition, businesses must also obtain commercial auto insurance for all business-owned vehicles. The minimum auto insurance requirements are:
- Bodily injury liability for each person for $25,000
- Bodily injury liability for each accident for $50,000
- Property damage coverage for $25,000
Commercial Insurance Coverage
We offer all of the following insurance coverage options:
- General liability insurance- This will cover your business against third-party accidents, and many commercial leases require this.
- Professional liability insurance- This policy is known as errors and omissions coverage and protects your business if you provide professional services or advice. It covers lawsuits that are related to your business's work performance.
- Cyber liability- This coverage protects your business against cyberattacks and data breaches. It is highly recommended for all companies that handle sensitive data, such as credit card numbers.
- Business owner's policy- This is a combination of general liability and property insurance in one policy.
To obtain a quote for commercial insurance, visit Guardian Insurance. You can give us a call or visit us in person. Our office is located in Omaha, NE.